Sunday, April 28, 2013

Journal 8

I have honestly enjoyed this class. Having had Professor Warren for my ENC1101 class made this class a little easier since I knew what to expect with her teaching style. I actually enjoyed the films we watched, as they really opened my eyes to things I wouldn’t have normally paid attention to. I would have to say the films Dive, Waiting for Superman, and Forgiving Dr. Mengele really touched my heart. I think being able to pick a topic from the films we watched also helped in my writings. For me, it is easier to write from my perspective rather than being given a topic and writing from that.
            The only thing a little challenging about the class was keeping up with the blogs. I didn’t mind posting and it was great to read other peoples perspectives, but keeping track of who and what essays I commented on was a little challenging. I’m still not sure I’m caught up on the comments! Overall I think the class went well. I believe if there were an easier way to track the comments, the class would have been perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment